Wednesday, June 25, 2008

da Vinvi days

So the 20th annual da Vinci days festival is going to be back in Corvallis on July 18th-20th. For those of you have never gone to this before it is pretty spectacular. they have art exhibits, live music, and all sorts of other crazy creations that people have come up with. There website is http://www.davinci-days.org/ for those of you that are interested in checking out what is going to be there this year. I forgot to mention that they have robots this year.....and who doesn't want to go play around with robots, come one don't lie to yourself. Anyways, I am going to be there for sure so hopefully all you will do the same and head on out. I think the tickets are fairly cheap to. 15 for all day and like 8 for one day. Last year I bought mine at Corvallis Tourism on Harrison. So anyways, hope you can all go out and enjoy the festivities.

No comments:

Ariel View

Ariel View
This is my town